Epson printer WF3640 Error Code 0x69 Code is a very common error faced by the users. The main reason behind this error is the misconfiguration of the system files of the printer in the Windows operating system. There are few common Epson printer WF3640 Error 0x69 Codes which are listed below:
- File missing for Epson printer WF3640 Error Code 0x69
- Violation of the access of the Epson printer WF3640 Error Code 0x69
- Registration denial issue of Epson printer WF3640 Error Code 0x69
- Cannot find %PROGFILES64%\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\Epson WF3640 Error Code 0x69 issue
- Unable to start the Bluetooth software because a required component is missing: Epson printer WF3640 Error Code 0x69
How to Solve Epson WF3640 Error Code 0x69?
You can troubleshoot the Epson printer WF3640 Error Code 0x69 in manual mode. Here are the detailed steps to fix the error.
- The users can face Epson printer WF3640 Error Code 0x69 problem due to the printer circuitry which is related to the ink system or the print engine. You need to on the printer and plug off suddenly while it will be boosting. Now wait for 15 minutes and restart the printer again. If you are still facing the problem, then it must be the ‘hard error’ which may solve by the following steps.
- The Epson printer technical team recommends updating the Windows to the latest version. Epson printer WF3640 Error Code 0x69 is a common error case for the older version of the Windows. You need at least Windows 7 to operate Epson printers.
- Open your computer and click on the Start
- Type Windows Update in the appeared box.
- Tap on the Windows update to start.
- After completing the update restart the computer and log into the admin user’s profile.
- Now again click on the Start button and then click on the ‘All Programs and Accessories, System Tools’ and then tap on the ‘System Restore’ tab.
- In the next dialogue box, select the ‘Restore my computer for an earlier time’ icon and then click Next.
- Now you have to choose the latest system restore section to complete the process.
- Click on the ‘Next about the confirmation window’ section to finish the process.
- Now you have to restart your computer.
- Now try to print from your Epson printer.
If you are still facing the problem, then Contact Epson printer customer care executive for Fixing Error Code 0x69.