Getting annoyed with the slow printing speed in Brother printer? Don’t be worried as we have the solution for you.
Following factors can trigger the slow printing speed in Brother Printer:
- Back cover of the printer and Duplex Tray: Check that the back cover is firmly closed and the duplex tray is firmly installed.
- Resolutions of the print job: You must check the print resolution carefully. The print resolution is directly proportional to the printing speed. Higher the resolution as higher will be the time taken to complete that print job. Change the resolution of the print job if it is taking too long.
- Quite Mode: Brother printer works slow if the quite mode is enabled. By default, it is disabled but if you wish to make sure about it. Follow the steps below:
- Ensure printer is connected to the power cord and the front cover is closed.
- Turn the printer on and wait till it is in the Ready Mode.
- With the help of the up and down key, go to the General Setup and Press OK.
- Now, navigate to the Quite Mode and press OK.
- Turn off the Quite Mode and press OK.
- Genuine Ink Cartridges/refill: Always use the Genuine Brother ink cartridges and refill supplies. Choosing the local or duplicate supplies may damage the Brother printer so as the printing speed of it.
- Fast Internet Connection: If you have a Wireless printer, then make sure it is connected to a fast network connection. Install the printer near to the Wi-Fi router or connect via Ethernet cable.
- Print Driver: Improper configuration of the Brother printer driver can also be the reason for the slow printing speed. Make sure that you have uninstalled the existing printing driver and the supported utilities along with the support packages. Uninstall the Brother printer driver and execute a fresh install.
- Cables: Check the USB cable carefully, it may look like new but may be damaged from inside. Replace the USB cable and try again.
If the problem still persists, then contact our certified technician on our toll-free helpline phone number and get the instant support for problem related to fixing slow printing speed in Brother printer.