One of the most irritating problems in Yahoo reported by the users is “Temporary Error Codes”. A combination of alphabets and numbers, Temporary Error Codes prevent Yahoo users from either accessing their accounts or can prevent users from performing any action in their Yahoo account. If you are also facing temporary error codes issue in your Yahoo account, following are the measures you can take as per the Yahoo Temporary error code you are seeing in your account.
Steps to Fix Yahoo Temporary Error Codes
- In order to fix the Temporary Error 14, start by logging out of your Yahoo account from all the devices including Desktops, Phone, Laptops, Tablets, etc.
- Then remove all the temporary files and cache from your web browser.
- Restart your web browser and log in again to your Yahoo account. The error should get cleared.
- To remove Temporary error code, go to the Control Panel window and click Internet Options from the drop-down list.
- Next, under Internet Options, click on the Advanced Click on the Reset button located at the bottom right corner of your screen. This will open a new window.
- Select Reset in this window and hit Apply and then OK. The error should get fixed.
3.) Temporary Error Code 16
- Make sure you are using a supported web browser to access Yahoo Mail account.
- Sign out of your Yahoo account from all the devices such as Computer, Laptop, Mobile Phones, Tablets, etc.
- Clear the cache, temporary files and all the cookies from your web browser. Also, you can even set your web browser’s settings to its default values.
- Restart your browser and then log in again to check if the problem is fixed.
4.) Temporary Error 18
- Sign out of your Yahoo account from all the devices wherever you have logged in.
- Use a supported web browser for accessing your Yahoo account.
- Clear the cache from your web browser and restart it.
- Sign in again and check if the error is cleared.
5.) Temporary Error 19
- Make sure you have turned your web browser to accept cookies. This will let you log in back to your Yahoo account.
- Also, you can try to access your account using another computer or network. If this clears error, it means the problem is either with your computer or internet network.
- Also, check whether or not you are using a supported browser to access your Yahoo Mail account.
Did you just face these Yahoo temporary errors – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 & 999, 20, 23, 44, 45, 46 and 500?
So these are some of the ways you can fix these most common Yahoo temporary error codes. If the problem persists even after following the above-mentioned steps, you can contact our third-party Yahoo customer support 24/7 toll-free helpline number, email or live chat support option.