Windows Live Mail makes your email communication needs easy-peasy. You can make the most of it and access Windows Live Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo account at one place. What will you do if you forgot the Windows Live Mail password? Relax! There are a couple of methods by which you can recover the password of your Window Live Mail account.
You can either reset the password with the help of the exact answers to the security questions or you can use the third-party applications to recover the lost Windows Live Mail account and password. Although it is recommended that you always install applications from a trusted source and well-known publishers.
Password Recovery Bundle can be used to recover the forgotten password for all your Window Live Mail account. You must use it with Windows 7 only as this program doesn’t work properly with other Windows operating systems.
Two methods to recover your Windows Live Mail Password
1. Automatic Recovery Method:
- Download and install the latest version of the Password Recovery Bundle.
- Click on “Start Recovery”
- Choose “Email Password” followed by Windows Live Mail Password.
- Now, it will automatically search the internal drive on your local computer and post decryption, it will represent you the passwords stored in Windows Live Mail.
2. Manual Method of recovery:
- Start the Windows Live Mail program.
- Right click on the email account and choose Properties.
- Click on the “Server Tab” if the password is remembered by the Windows you must see the ******* characters in the box.
- Now, it is the time to run the password recovery program.
- Click on the “Start Recovery” and select “Asterisk Password”.
- You must see the inbuilt recovery tool where you need to press the circle like button.
- The password will be revealed to you instantly.
Before you actually go ahead and start the recovery executions, you must try other quickies as well. Restart the system if required and disable the antivirus and firewall then try again. Clear the temporary files, cache and along with the prefetch. Uninstall the applications and program which might be disrupting the Windows Live Mail. Avoid using programs which need high bandwidth to operate.
If none of the above works, then don’t wait for the sticky situation. Call our certified Windows live mail customer support and service technicians now to get the instant resolution.