The wireless printing has changed the way people used to do printing with the computer. Earlier, it was a tedious task to take print as you need to go to the computer where the printer is connected and then select the file or document to get print.
With a Wireless printer, you can easily give a print command from a specified defined location and get the printing done. Your Brother printer is equipped with this wireless printing feature; which allows you to take print on your Wi-Fi network. Some users got TS-02 error code with their Brother printer while using it for Wi-Fi printing. Here we have a complete solution for this issue.
What is the Brother Printer Error Code – TS-02?
Meaning – Connection failed; the WLAN access point/router cannot be detected
The solution to Fix Brother Printer Error TS-02:
- The first thing you should do is to check that the WLAN access point/router is powered on, if not then do it
- Once, you are done with it then try to connect to the Internet using a computer with a built-in wireless LAN to confirm the WLAN access point/router works properly. In case, you are not connected to the Internet, then the WLAN access point/router may not work properly
- After that, move your machine to an obstruction-free area or closer to the WLAN access point/router to get better connectivity
- You can temporarily place your machine within about 1 m (3.3 feet) from the WLAN access point when you are setting up the wireless settings
- When your WLAN access point/router is using MAC address filtering, you have to make sure that the MAC address of the Brother machine is allowed in the filter. Here, you can easily the MAC address by simply printing the Network Configuration List
- You need to understand that your Brother machine uses radio signals in the 4 GHz range. So, the error will occur if your computer is using the 5 GHz range
- You can use the Setup Wizard from the control panel of your Brother machine
- In case, you want then you can manually enter the SSID and security information (SSID/ authentication method/ encryption method/ Network Key), the information may be incorrect
- Once done, you can reconfirm the SSID and security information and reenter the correct information as necessary
And, don’t forget to restart your Brother printer for a better performance after completing the above guide.
If you are still getting Brother printer error code Ts-02 after following these steps then you can contact brother printer customer service for instant solution.
One thought on “How to Fix Brother Printer Error Code TS-02”
How to fix printer error code 0x9A