Your Brother Printer may act funny if you haven’t installed the brother printer driver correctly. Most of the common problem related to the printer can be resolved via installing the printer driver properly. This tiny blog will help you get rid of driver installation errors.
Before you go ahead; you must keep the following point in mind.
- You must have an active and fast internet connection.
- Your printer must have genuine ink cartridges.
- There must be sufficient papers in the supply tray.
- You must ensure an uninterrupted power supply.
- If you installed any other printer earlier, remove that printer from your system as well as any associated drivers and programs.
Follow the steps below to install Brother Printer driver smoothly.
- Make sure that you have connected your printer to the power supply.
- Your printer must be connected to the system properly.
- Visit the Support Centre of your Brother Printer.
- Go to the “product solution” and choose “Printers”
- Now select the model of your printer and press the download
- Select the OS family as per your system and press the search
- Download the Full Driver & Software Package.
- Double-click on to start the installation of the printer.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to finish the installation.
If you get any error then you may have to install some utilities as well.
- Wireless Setup Helper: If you are stuck with the wireless setting of your Brother printer then install this utility to assist you finding the SSID and network key so that you can configure the wireless settings of your Brother printer.
- Network Connection Repair Tool: It helps you restoring the printing capability with minimal user interaction and will automatically locate & update the IP address within the printer driver.
- Firmware Update Tool: This tool will automatically update the firmware of your Brother Printer with the help of the Brother Internet server.
If you have setup a wireless printer then make sure that printer is connected to the network properly. The connection should be fast and stable. If somehow you are unable to install the printer driver or you are unable to get the print job done then, call our certified technicians on our toll-free Brother Printer customer care phone number and discuss the issues. Our experts will respond instantly and will take you further from there.