For home printing purposes, Epson is the most trusted brand name now. They have the range of the laser, inkjet, wireless, portable, label and All-in-one printers. Every gadget encounters different types of error while operating. And Epson printer is not an exception. The error code 0X9a is also a very common problem in the Epson printer. The main reason behind this error is the wrong configuration of the system file in the Windows operating system. Sometimes it happens due to the debris or obstruction in the cartridge. You can fix the Epson printer manually or automatically. Before indulging in the way to fix it, you must know about the Epson Printer Error code 0X9a.
What is Epson Error Code 0X9a?
The Epson error code 0X9a is categorized as the hexadecimal format of error. This error code format is used by Windows and its compatible driver vendors and software. Generally, vendors use this code to detect the cause of the error. This Epson printer error 0X9a comes with a technical description along with a numeric error code.
What is the reason for Epson Printer Error Code 0X9a?
Epson Printer Error code 0X9a happens due to the damage in the system files of Windows. And those corrupt entries are the real threat to your computer. The reasons behind the damage of system files in Windows OS are incomplete uninstall, improper removal of hardware or any applications, incomplete installation, virus or malware attack in your computer and improper shutdown of your system. All of these activities may corrupt the Windows system files.
How to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0X9a?
You can fix Epson Printer error code 0X9a either manually or automatically. Here we are discussing both the ways.
Steps to Automatically Fix Error 0X9a:
- Open your web browser and search for Epson Error 0X9a repair utility
- Now download the repair utility for Epson error 0X9a
- Now install the program
- Click on the Scan button after installing
- After finishing the scan, click on the Fix Error button on the window
- Now reboot your computer.
Steps to Manually Fix Error 0X9a:
- Switch on your computer and log in as the administrator
- Now go to the Control Panel
- Select the Backup and Restore option
- Now click on the System Restore button
- Then choose the option to Restore my computer to an earlier time
- Now click on the Next button
- After completing the restoration, reboot your PC for the best result.
For troubleshooting Epson printer error 0X9a you can follow the above mention steps or for more information you can contact Epson printer customer service experts for the solution.