Epson is a well-known producer of world-class inkjet printers. However, this does make the Epson Printers protected against several common issues that pop up in almost every brand of printers. One of such common issue is the Epson Printer Spooler problem. Printer Spooler service is a software that temporarily stores the print jobs on the computer’s hard drive or in memory until the printer is ready to print them.
However, sometimes due to different reasons, the printer spooler service doesn’t perform as expected and creates an issue for users while trying to print documents. In such a case, the problem is generally fixed by manually starting the printer spooler service. To know how to do this, follow the guide provided below:
Steps to Fix Epson Printer Spooler
- Start your computer and make sure you are logged in as an administrator as you will then only be able to get to the Spooler services.
- Once logged in, go to the Start search bar and type Control Panel.
- Under Control Panel, go to the Administrative Tools folder and double click on the Services option. A new window will appear with a list of all the available system services of your computer.
- Now, you will need to scroll and locate the Printer Spooler option. Select the Print Spooler.
- Once you have selected it, click on the Start the Service link located in the top left corner of the window to start the Epson printer spooler service manually. However, in case you notice that the spooler service is always running, you will need to click on the Restart the Service link. Now, you can check if the problem is fixed or not.
- In addition to above, always make sure that you have appropriately configured your printer and you have installed the latest driver software for your printer.
In most of the cases, following the above-mentioned steps should fix the Printer Spooler issue in Epson printers, but, in case the problem persists, you can ask for the professional assistance from our Epson printer customer support service provider. We are a leading Epson Printer customer support service provider and our team is comprised of experienced and proficient experts who are capable of handling all Epson printer related issues.
To contact our Epson Printer customer support and service team, feel free to get in touch with them anytime. Our services are available 24 by 7 and communication lines include:
- 24-hour Epson Printer customer service helpline number (toll-free)
- 24-hour Epson Printer email support
- 24-hour Epson Printer live chat support