Yahoo Temporary Error 2 !
Mail box Open Failed !
Using your Yahoo! Mail account is easy and this doesn’t require a user to be tech savvy. Yet, there are some common occurrences of mistake or error while using the Yahoo account, which bothers users.
When you use your Yahoo Mail account after a long time or when your browser is not updated, you might experience some error with it. It could be some temporary errors that users usually impact on users.
Temporary errors are error messages on your Yahoo Mail account which occurs due to some minor mistakes or typo errors or anything wrong with your browser or device’s OS. This is not an issue to fix as, in general the temporary errors are errors who last for few minutes to 12 hours.
So, the error itself says that it is temporary and you don’t need to be worried any more. You just need to wait for next 12 hours and the error will be vanished automatically. In case, you don’t want to wait for that long or you have to get access of your Yahoo! Mail account; then you can use this step by step guide.
How to fix Yahoo Temporary Error 2
- Start with signing out of your Yahoo Mail from all desktop and mobile devices
- Along this, make sure you are using a supported Web browser and operating system (OS)
- Here, you need to clear your Web browser’s cache and browsing history
- And then, restart your web browser
- Finally, sign back in to your Yahoo Mail to see if the error is gone
This will fix the issue effectively, you just need to get in to your account once again and see the magic. Yet, sometimes, users are not able to get the effective result, in that case; they can contact Yahoo Customer care service team for any solution.