Can’t install your new Brother Printer? Don’t worry! Just keep following the blog till the end. There are basically two ways to install the Brother Printer. You can either install the printer through the CD ROM or through the internet.
Before you go ahead and start the installation or try to troubleshoot Brother Printer the issue which you been facing suddenly or from the beginning, you must remember the points mentioned below.
- Make sure that all cables like the power cord and the USB cable are connected properly to their respective ports.
- Ensure a fast and stable internet connection for the printer registration and for the wireless purpose.
- There are sufficient papers in the supply tray and all of them are of one specific type.
- Ink cartridges must be filled with the ink.
- Make sure there shouldn’t any sudden surge or spark. Use genuine surge protector.
- You must have the uninterrupted power supply while installing the printer. Sudden power loss can damage the printer and will consume time as well because you will have to start the installation from the beginning.
- Delete any existing printer or drivers installed in the system.
Most of the issues can be resolved by installing the printer drivers correctly.
Follow the Steps below to Install Brother Printer
- Connect your Brother printer via USB cable to your computer.
- Insert the power cord and turn on the printer.
- Open any of the internet browsers and visit the official Brother printer support page of the Brother printer.
- Find the option as software downloads.
- Select your printer and provide the exact model number of your Brother printer.
- Download the driver as per the operating system installed on your computer.
- Install the downloaded driver carefully.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to finish the installation.
- Give a print job. If you successfully got the print job then, you have installed the printer correctly. If not, then there is either something wrong with the installation or with the printer.
Verify that there isn’t any paper jam situation in the printer. If you don’t know how to deal with the paper jam situation then, you must not try it at all. Doing so, can damage the printer and the warranty will be void as well. You shall contact the dealer from where you got the printer or for the instant response and resolution; you can always call our certified Brother Printer technical support on our toll-free phone number provided.