The outlook is one of the wonderful email client application. The exclusive features of this third-party email client application make it the most popular and used email client application. The deletion works in two different ways; one is a temporary deletion and another is permanent deletion.
When you delete some mail from your Outlook account, your deleted message will move to the Deleted Items folder, if it is a temporary deletion. There are 100% chances to get those deleted emails that are still in your Deleted Items folder. We have this quick guide for Outlook users which helps them to get back those deleted files once again or help in recover deleted emails from Outlook.
How to Recover an email that’s still in your Deleted Items folder
- Go to your Outlook, and then move to your email folder list
- Here you need to click on Deleted Items folder
- Once you find your desired message, simply right-click on it, and then click on Move > Other Folder to bring it back
- In order to move the message to your inbox, here click on Inbox, and then click on OK button
- That’s all, your deleted mail will be recovered
What if some of your deleted some messages which is not in your deleted items folder; this is really scary. Well, Outlook users need not worry, as they have some hope left to get it to recover. Here we have a quick guide for users to learn and understand the recovery method for Deleted Emails from inbox those are no longer in your Deleted Items folder.
How to Recover an email that’s no longer in your Deleted Items folder
- Start from your Outlook application and go to your email folder list
- Then you need to click on Deleted Items button
- Here, you need to make sure Home is selected, and then click on the Recover Deleted Items From Server option
- After that, choose the email you want to get it to recover
- Here click on Restore Selected Items, and then click on OK button
- This will recover the permanently deleted emails in your email account
When it comes to the recovery of deleted emails from your Outlook mail account, you are fortunate to get it to recover with two different methods. This will help you to get back to those deleted emails and keep your valuable conversation alive.
If you want to recover deleted emails from Outlook account then you can follow the above steps or if you get any issue the above steps then you can dial Outlook customer support service helpline number.