Well, you can’t recover your Yahoo Mail forgot password, but surely you can reset a new password for your account, provided you would have added account recovery options (email address or phone number) for your Yahoo account earlier. If you have added account recovery email address or phone number in your Yahoo Mail account, you can easily reset the password and get access to your Yahoo Mail account.
Steps to Recover Yahoo Mail Forgot Password:
- Go to the Yahoo sign-in page and enter your email address in the provided field. Click Next.
- On the next screen, click I forgot my password link located below the Sign-in button. You will be given one of the account recovery options on the subsequent screen. This is important in order to verify you as the rightful owner of the account.
- You may be asked to enter the missing digit of your phone number, or you may be asked to recognize the email address to receive an Account Key.
- If you are asked to enter the missing digits of your phone number, enter the digits in the prompted field and click Submit. However, if you don’t remember the digits click No, I don’t know the digits.
- On the other hand, if you are asked to recognize your email address, click Yes, send me an Account Key if you recognize it, otherwise simply click I don’t have access to this email address option and process with the next account recovery option.
- Whatever option you chose, follow the instruction to verify your identity. If you clear the verification process, you will be directed to Password Reset page.
- Simply, create a New Password for your Yahoo Mail account and regain access to your account.
So this is how you can recover your Yahoo Mail forgot password. However, if you are still not able to get access to your account or if you face difficulty following the above-mentioned steps, feel free to get in touch with our Yahoo Mail customer support service team to directly speak with Yahoo technical expert.