Yahoo is a web service provider now owned by Verizon Communication Oath Inc. Yahoo’s email service called Yahoo Mail became quite popular since it had been introduced. Despite having security breaches; Yahoo managed to secure a huge database of 2.5 billion active users worldwide. Sign up Yahoo mail account is very easy. Follow the steps below to create a new yahoo mail account.
How to Sign Up for a New Yahoo Mail Account?
Steps for Creating or Sign-up a New Yahoo Mail Account:
- Log on mail.yahoo.com
- Go to “Don’t have an account?” and click Sign up.
- At the Yahoo sign up page, fill the basic information such as first name, last name, choose a username or type the unique which must be available followed by mobile number and the date of birth, Revealing the Gender isn’t necessary, And Press the “Continue” button.
- To verify your mobile number, tap on “Text me an Account Key”
- Type the account key sent on your mobile and click verify.
- Tap on “Let’s get started”
- You have successfully Sign-up a new Yahoo mail account.
Once you get in, you will have the other options such as “Add all your email address”, Enable notifications and get Yahoo Mail for mobile. You can choose them one by one or click on “Finish setup later” to make the way for the inbox.
If you are frustrated with the advertisement on the Yahoo Mail, you can switch to the Yahoo Mail Pro for the ad-free version which is paid. There are two subscriptions at the moment for the Yahoo Mail Pro. Monthly subscription will cost $3.49 a month whereas Yearly will cost only $34.99
With Yahoo Mail, you will get an ad-free Yahoo Mail for all devices and browsers. On top of that, you will also get priority customer support.
Follow the steps below to switch to the Yahoo Mail Pro:
- Press the gear icon at the right-hand side.
- Click on Yahoo Mail Pro.
- Choose the subscription as per your convenience.
- Fill out the card information as there will be the recurring payment arrangements. You can also sign-up via PayPal.
- Unsuccessful payments may result in the cancellation of the services and ads will start appearing again. If you think that you no longer require the Yahoo Mail Pro subscription then don’t forget to cancel it otherwise you will be charged automatically due to the recurring payment arrangements.
For more information and any technical help, feel free to get in touch with our certified Yahoo customer support and service team on our toll-free phone number for signing up a yahoo mail account.