Every time when you log in to your Yahoo mail, it takes time to load messages in your inbox. Its users get frustrated because of the slow response of the Yahoo mail account. They find themselves in a more problematic zone when they have to send the important email to anyone.
To give some relief to its users, let’s figure it out the reason behind the “Yahoo mail slow” issue. And to give it a quick fix, you have to go through the points.
Some of the expected reasons for Yahoo Mail Slow:
- Before looking for the solutions you need to check that your internet connection is working fine. It should be able to load the emails quickly.
- Users can switch to the Basic View for quicker loading of your Yahoo emails in the inbox.
- Clearing cache in your PC will improve your browser’s performance.
- Disabling firewall products, antivirus, and anti-spyware temporarily is a must. It is must to disable them because it might be possible that your account will continue to perform slow.
- The next step is to clear all the temporary files, cookies, cache, and also you have to disable browser plugins.
Note: For different versions, there are various ways to do it. You can simply search over the internet in case you are not able to perform the action.
- It is must to use the most recent web browser. You can look for updates in your web browser. After updating, you can sign in to Yahoo mail account and carry your emailing work.
- It is also mandatory for you to reduce the number of emails exhibited in a single page of Yahoo mail. You can place the choice under settings of Yahoo mail web page.
- If your Yahoo mail account is not working on your personal computer, then try to open Yahoo mail account on another mobile device or system.
- Also, you need to reset the settings of your browser to default. And it will resolve the present issue.
After performing the above steps, your “Yahoo mail is too slow” issue will be resolved. In case you started facing some other problem or have more queries related to Yahoo mail, consult the experts as soon as possible.