Several issues and errors in Yahoo Mail are known to be quite common. Not only Yahoo Mail, if we talk about Gmail and Apple Mail, even they come up with a different type of issues one way or the other. Coming back to Yahoo Mail, one of the most frustrating issues in Yahoo Mail is Temporary Error 15. Reported by a lot of Yahoo Mail users, Yahoo Temporary Error 15 makes the device run slow and may also prevent a user from accessing or operating his Yahoo Mail account.
Generally in most of the cases, the error gets fixed on its own, however, in case the problem persists even after waiting for a while; you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
Steps to Fix Yahoo Temporary Error 15
- Start by ensuring that the problem is not at Yahoo Mail’s end. You can be assured of this by waiting for sometimes. If the problem doesn’t get fixed automatically, check the server status of Yahoo Mail.
- If the server status of Yahoo is working fine, it means the fault is not at Yahoo Mail, it could be on your end. In such a case, you can start fixing the problem by inspecting your web browser.
- Make sure you are accessing your Yahoo Mail account on a supported web browser. Next, sign out of your Yahoo Mail account including all desktops and mobile devices.
- Now, delete cache from your browser and restart it. After restarting, sign in to your Yahoo Mail account and see if the problem is fixed.
- In case the error doesn’t clear, verify your Yahoo Mail account for the following:
- If you are seeing Temporary Error 14 on your mobile, make sure that you have the latest Yahoo Mail mobile application installed on your mobile.
- Some add-ons or plug-ins may also interfere with the functionality of Yahoo Mail. Considering removing them from your browser and then try accessing your account.
- Similarly, check for security programs like Antivirus or Internet security programs or Firewall settings. Make an exception for Yahoo Mail in these programs (one at a time) and see if this clears the error.
- Outdated driver and software may also cause Temporary Error 15 in Yahoo Mail. So, make sure to keep your computer up-to-date with the latest drivers and software.
- Scan your computer or device for viruses and malware as they can also lead to Temporary Error 15 in your Yahoo Mail account.
So, these are some of the ways you can fix the Temporary Error 15 in your Yahoo Mail account.
By following the above steps you can fix Yahoo temporary error 15 easily or if you need any technical help then you can call yahoo customer care service toll free number for instant support.