Purchasing a printer for your business purposes requires an extensive research because a purchaser needs to check the maintenance cost, the functionality of a printer, size and much more. Among all, Canon printer is known one of the best printers due to its best printing quality result. In case you are in an urgent need to printing a document, you can rely on Canon printer but what will you do in case your canon printer driver stopped working suddenly? Yes, this is a serious issue which you might confront anytime.
Let’s find out the probable causes behind the Canon Printer driver issue:
- Canon printer driver is configured wrongly.
- Malware in your computer system has deeply infected your printer driver files.
- In addition, the entry of a driver in the Windows registry is wrong.
- The printer driver is not at all compatible with the version of Windows or installed the printer.
Common Canon Printer driver issues are:
In case your printer driver is giving you a problem, you won’t be able to print any document from your printer.
Apart from this, given below are the two general printer driver error messages that you may receive on your system screen:
Error 1– Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Meaning– The particular error signifies that you have an old version of the installed printer driver.
Error 2 – Spoolsv.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Meaning– The particular error typically pops up when installed printer driver is not well-suited with your Windows OS.
What can be done to fix Canon Printer driver issues?
- The printer driver issues can be only resolved via using a trustworthy driver management tool.
- You don’t need to go anywhere, simply open your driver management tool’s user interface, and after that tap the SCAN button.
- With this, the will automatically recognize your Canon printer.
- And you need to place the most recent printer driver for your printer and then install it.
Note: The procedure can be a little time consuming as per the driver you are looking for.
In case the latest driver is stored in Windows PC, follow the following steps for installing it:
- You need to open Control Panel.
- After that tap Hardware and Sound.
- And then you need to click Printers.
- Then right-click the printer whose driver you have to install, and after that choose Run as administrator.
- Afterwards, click Properties.
- Now, click Advanced.
- Finally, tap the New Driver tab, and keep on following the onscreen directives for installing the driver.
Hopefully, these steps will help you in resolving the driver issue and for any other additional assistance; you can get allied with Canon professional on our Canon printer customer care toll-free Helpline phone number for the quick support