This is really a difficult matter that how frequent you need to replace toner cartridge. It completely depends up on how you use your printer and how frequent you take print. In fact, the amount of ink use depends up on the printout content; text content will take lesser ink compare to the more graphic or picture.
When the ink in your printer will go down to the low ink level; you will get the “Low Ink Indicator”; it’s a clear sign that you need to replace the ink cartridge with a new one. This same goes with your Brother Printer. Brother Printers have a wonderful print quality and lasting ink cartridge, yet it needs to replace, once you consume it completely.
Did you ever replace the toner cartridge of your Brother Printer?
What is the correct way to change toner cartridge on your Brother Printer?
We have this quick guide for all Brother Printer users’ this will help you to get your toner cartridge replaced with a new one. The step by step guide will help you to do it easily.
Steps to Replace Toner Cartridge on Brother Printer
- In order to replace the toner cartridge, make sure that the printer is turned on
- Now, open the front cover of your Brother Printer
- Now, remove the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the machine
- And push down the green lock lever and remove the toner cartridge out of the drum unit of printer
- Meanwhile, unpack the new toner cartridge from its packaging
- Also remove the protective cover; this is needed as when you skip to remove the protective cover, you will get the incorrect ink cartridge error
- Here, carefully put the new toner cartridge firmly into the drum unit until you hear the lock-sound as it lock into place
- Also clean the corona wire inside the drum unit by gently sliding the green tab from left to right and right to left several times carefully
- After that, install the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into your printer
- Finally, close the front cover of your Brother Printer
- That’s all; you have successfully replaced the toner cartridge
Note: – Always make sure that you are using the branded toner cartridge as some others will not be fit properly in to it and there are chance to get the printer damaged.
With the help of these simple steps you can easily remove or replace toner cartridge on Brother Printer without any issue, Or you can contact Brother printer customer support experts for any other technical help.